L’institut de sciences criminelles is a courses, resource and research centre specialised in the field of criminality control and treatment.
The Institute offers three degrees:
– Certificate of criminal sciences.
– M.Phil. in Criminal law and criminal sciences.
– M.Phil. in Criminology and victimology in collaboration with units of medicine and psychology
L’institut de sciences criminelles hosts a research team, the EPRED (l’Equipe Poitevine de Recherche et d’Encadrement Doctoral en sciences criminelles. EA 1228) composed of 11 professors and lecturers, as well as about 40 Ph.D students providing an individual or collective scientific work in symposiums, studies, textbooks, encyclopaedias and legal dictionaries.
Research fields :
– theory of criminal law and criminal procedure
– criminal procedure and legal economy
– international and european criminal law
– traffic law
– criminal policy
Webmasters : Arnaud DEVAUX, Pierre GUERIN, Thomas L’HEVEDER and Théophile NGAPA.